Datalogic is announcing its support policy for its Windows Embedded Mobile Computers.
It is well known that the mobile AIDC market is shifting gradually towards Android as Microsoft decided to stop further development of its Windows Embedded Compact and Windows Embedded Handheld product lines. While the shift is happening and real, Windows Embedded continues to have significant market share (~%50 in 2019).
- What is the best legacy OS choice?
- What is Microsoft & Datalogic's support lifecycle policy?
- How can Datalogic's support policy help you protect your investment?
- How to improve security in a Windows Embedded product?
- When should you transition to Android?
These questions and more can be answered in our white paper!
Read white paper here